Flow Aids: Fluidizer Beds
Fluidizer Beds are designed for applications on tank hoppers having 5-foot diameter discharge openings.
Fluidization of dry, finely ground, aeratable bulk materials such as flour, starch, cement and hydrated lime is promoted by introducing low pressure air into the stored material.
- Fluidizer Beds are attached to tank hoppers with offset clamps that are included with each unit
- Outlets match Premier Pneumatics Aerolock bolt patterns
- Carbon Steel construction with enamel painted exterior is standard
- 6", 8", 10", 12", 14" and 16" round discharges are standard
- Alternative materials of construction and discharge sizes are available